Technical Support Representative – Salt Lake City
SHARE THIS JOB:
Netflix is looking for highly skilled Technical Representatives for our support team located in our Salt Lake City, UT office. In this exciting role, you’ll be a large part of a critical link between our Customer Service Network and our engineering teams.
The ideal candidate has in-depth computer architecture and operating systems knowledge, with demonstrated hardware and software troubleshooting and networking experience. This person will be providing technical escalation support to our global customer base and partners. This person is able to think quickly, enjoys solving puzzles, possesses strong Netflix product knowledge, and uses great judgment in pursuing the right course of action without relying heavily on set policies to guide them. In addition to the technical requirements, great interpersonal skills with our customers, partners, and peers are a critical component of success in this role.
- Handle in depth technical and product based questions and escalations from customer service centers around the globe.
- Investigate and document complex technical issues impacting our service.
- Prevent negative impacts to Netflix and our customers by identifying trends and articulating them into actionable follow up and takeaways.
- Communicate in both verbal and written forms with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders regarding complex issues in a manner effective for the specific audience being addressed.
- Assist our Tier 3 team in coordinating the Customer Service response to service issues and outages.
- Innovate methods to drive positive change in our customer service operations.
- Serve as resource for general and technical questions in Salt Lake City through participation in support chats, and team meetings.
- Strong computer troubleshooting skills including Mac OSX & Windows operating systems, hardware, software, home networking configurations, and internet connectivity issues.
- Prior experience working with consumer electronics and/or streaming technologies preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with extracting and interpreting large amounts of information from various databases and sources preferred.
- Strong oral/written communications skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and multitasking skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise creative thinking and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to articulate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Motivated to be a consistently high performer with a demonstrated record of such.
- Flexible to working various schedules.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, consistently drives positive customer experiences in a non-scripted environment with internal and external customers.
- Receptive to and able to appropriately incorporate feedback to continuously improve.
- Understanding of and ability to articulate call center expectations/objectives.
- Must be poised, with a demonstrated ability to navigate challenging customers, high volume and rapid change.
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.