Team Leader – German
SHARE THIS JOB:
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
We are currently recruiting for a German Team Lead in our Amsterdam Customer Service site (Sloterdijk).
- Be responsible for building and managing a team of CSRs including hiring and all disciplinary action.
- Communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Give and receive feedback daily.
- Display exceptional time management and multitasking skills.
- Hold yourself accountable for your performance as well as that of your team.
- Work closely with peers to discover best practices.
- Be flexible to work various schedules based on business needs.
- Comfortably facilitate presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Readily have tough conversations with people while maintaining an overall positive atmosphere.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3-4 years of call center supervisory experience.
- The Ability to speak both German and English Fluency.
- Open availability between the hours of 7am to 11pm, 7 Days a week.
- Proven success with building, leading, and motivating a team.
- A demonstrated history of unwavering judgment.
- Strong analytical and behavioral problem solving skills.
- Experience using a streaming player or gaming system (PS3, Wii, Xbox, Apple TV, iPad).
- An understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.).
- Experience with Google applications (Gmail, Google docs, hangouts).
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends in entertainment and technology.
- Learning through hands-on experience.
- Inspiring and motivating others (and you're good at it too).
- Fast-paced work environments (in fact, you thrive in them).
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local and country laws.Apply