Customer Service Representative – Polish
SHARE THIS JOB:
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming. We are currently recruiting for Polish speaking in our Amsterdam Customer Service site (Sloterdijk).
Our CS culture within each of our locations is unique; anchoring on our rich Netflix culture that sets us apart from most other companies. We focus on an environment that supports freedom and responsibility in how we interact with our customers. Our culture is one-of-a-kind, with a focus on giving our employees what they need -things like competitive pay, subsidized food at our on-site cafeteria and career growth opportunities to name a few - so they can give our customers what they need which is to get back to streaming. We believe every contact is an opportunity to deliver not only the right resolution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
- The ability to fluently speak Polish.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- The essential capability to regularly work a fixed schedule of 40 hours per week on a consistent basis.
- Open availability between the hours of 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week.
- Previous experience providing fantastic customer service, face to face or on the phone.
- Ability to connect with and solve problems for our customers.
- Experience using a streaming player or gaming system.
- An understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.).
- The ability to be timely and work your scheduled shift.
- Proficient typing skills (at least 35 words per minute required).
- The ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Strong passion for the brand.
- The drive to be successful and contribute to the success of others.
- Receive a gross annual salary of 20,903.05€ (19,354.68€ base plus 8% holiday money),- based on 40 hours.
- Receive a 5% increase after 6 months of service and another 5% increase after 12 months of service.
- Have 2 weeks full-time paid training.
- Receive your work schedule 30 days in advance.
- Receive 25 days per annum paid holidays.
- Qualify for our other great benefits that include: health contribution, pension contribution, and FREE Netflix to name but a few.
- A fast-paced and high performance work environment (our work can be stressful, but YOU thrive on it)!
- Watching movies and TV shows.
- Having conversations with people you don’t know (interacting with all types of people from all over the world).
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems.
- Continuously striving to improve and develop.
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local laws.Apply