Customer Service Representative – Dutch
SHARE THIS JOB:
Netflix has over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service organization focus lies; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming.
Because of our growth across Europe, we are currently recruiting amazing Customer Service Representatives for Dutch in our Customer Service Center in Amsterdam.
Our culture in Customer Service is unique; anchoring on our rich Netflix culture that sets us apart from most other companies. We focus on an environment that supports freedom and responsibility in how we interact with our customers. Our culture is one-of-a-kind, with a strong focus on giving our employees what they need - things like competitive pay, subsidized food at our on-site cafeterias and career growth opportunities, - so we can give our customers what they need which is to get back to streaming. We believe every contact is an opportunity to deliver not only the right resolution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
You will have;
- Native fluency in Dutch.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken as well as excellent comprehension skills.
- The ability to regularly work a fixed schedule of 40 hours per week consistently.
- Availability between the hours of 7am to 11pm, 7 Days a week.
- Previous experience providing fantastic customer service, either in person or on the phone.
- The ability to connect with and solve problems for our customers.
- Experience streaming on various devices (TV, phones, gaming systems).
- A basic understanding of computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.).
- Proficient typing skills (at least 35 words per minute required).
- The ability to quickly adapt to change.
- A strong passion for the Netflix brand.
- The drive to be successful and contribute to the success of others.
- The ability to be timely and work your scheduled shift with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- A gross monthly salary of EUR €1,612.89 based on 40 hour work week.
- 8% holiday pay, paid in May each year.
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year.
- 20% premium pay for hours worked on Monday-Friday after 10:00pm and on Saturday between 7:00am-6:00pm.
- 30% premium pay for hours worked on Saturday between 6:00pm-11:00pm.
- 50% premium pay for the complete shift on Sunday.
- 50% premium pay for national holidays.
- Full-time (2 weeks) paid training.
- Your work schedule provided 4 weeks in advance.
- A world class facility and International working environment.
- No sales targets.
- A convenient office location in Amsterdam; 1 minute walk from Amsterdam Sloterdijk.
- 25 days paid holidays per annum.
- A Quarterly Attendance Bonus Plan - 6% of your salary, based on set targets.
- Full reimbursement of travel allowance if you live over 10km from your office.
- A Subsidised Catered lunch and other snacks every day.
- € 50.00 net each month to contribute to your health insurance.
- A Pension contribution
- A Referral bonus.
- Providing exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world to get members back to streaming in either English or your native language
- A fast-paced and high-performance work environment
- Watching movies and TV shows.
- Having conversations with people you don’t know (interacting with all types of people from all over the world).
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems.
- Continuously striving to improve and develop.
- Give and receive performance feedback with your teammates and Supervisor regularly.
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local and country laws.