Workforce Scheduling Analyst
SHARE THIS JOB:
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming
NetflixCS has a great opportunity for a Scheduling Analyst supporting our Salt Lake City call center. This individual will be responsible for collaborating with peers and CS leadership to manage multiple facets of our staffing plans including; Scheduling, Headcount reconciliation and PTO to name a few. Creativity is a must, this role will help us continue to push the creative envelope by developing plans and options that differentiate us as an employer while never losing site of our customers needs.
Candidates for this role must be energetic, detail oriented, analytical, and possess the ability to execute the following skills and experience:
- Deliver tailored messaging to targeted audiences, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of and ability to convey WFM/contact center metrics and terminology
- Ability to identify emerging trends and measure impact to the business
- Proactively distill data into actionable insights
- Creative problem solving
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Google Docs, MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Knowledge of common WFM Suites (Aspect eWFM preferred)
- Knowledge of telephony Platforms (Avaya CMS/ Cisco)
- High School Diploma/GED OR 5+ years of work experience in workforce/call center operations.
- 3+ year experience with workforce systems such as Avaya CMS, IEX, Aspect eWFM, Genesis, and/or Blue Pumpkin.
- Intermediate level of experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Intermediate level of experience with Google Docs and MS Word