Customer Service Agent
SHARE THIS JOB:
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
Our CS culture within each of our locations is unique; anchoring on our rich Netflix culture that sets us apart from most other companies. We focus on an environment that supports freedom and responsibility in everything from how we interact with our customers to how we structure things like time off, our approach to performance and our benefits. Our culture is one-of-a-kind, with a laser focus on giving our employees what they need -things like competitive pay,subsidized food at our on-site cafeteria and career growth opportunities to name a few – so they can give our customers what they need which is to get back to streaming. We believe every contact is an opportunity to deliver not only the right resolution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
***THIS IS NOT A WORK FROM HOME POSITION AND THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN SLC UTAH**
- A high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Great typing skills (at least 35 words per minute required)
- The ability to work 40 hours per week
- Open availability between the hours of 5AM to 10PM 7 Days a week.
- Experience providing fantastic customer service, face to face or on the phone.
- Amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling)
- Experience using a streaming player or gaming system (PS3, Wii, Xbox, Apple TV, iPad, etc.)
- An understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc)
- The ability to show up to work on time and work your scheduled shift
- Make $15 an hour and receive a 50 cent raise every six months in position.
- Qualifying for our great benefits that include; Health, 401K, paid time off and FREE Netflix.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world to get members back to streaming.
- Perform basic-level technical troubleshooting, billing and general question assistance.
- Give and receive performance feedback with your teammates and Supervisor regularly.
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive enthusiastic attitude.
- A fast-paced and high performing work environment (our work can be Stressful but YOU thrive on it!)
- Watching Movies and TV Shows
- Having conversations with people you don’t know
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
If you really want to land an interview with NetflixCS please makes sure you have these two things on your resume
- A strong pattern of employment with dates and gaps explained
- Experience in a customer service role; face to face OR on the phone
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NetflixCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NetflixCS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A WORK FROM HOME POSITION AND THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN SLC UTAH***Apply