Head of NetflixCS, Philippines
SHARE THIS JOB:
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
We are looking for a dynamic senior leader to drive our Philippines Customer Service strategy forward as we expand our footprint to the Philippines.
The Head of NetflixCS for the Philippines will have responsibility for our outsourced Philippines and Singapore operations and our future internal operation. Our leader must be someone with a strong vision who can not only drive internal and outsourced site performance, but can effectively build a strong local culture steeped in aspects and values from our unique company culture to drive employee engagement and retention. You will work closely with our global CS leadership team to identify opportunities to optimize performance for our English speaking customers in North America. Success in this role will be measured through your ability to drive NetflixCS performance to be the best in our network and industry, while also building a culturally aligned team driven to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Build and scale the internal Philippines operation to support English Voice customer service
- Oversee outsourced sites in the Philippines and Singapore
- Build a culture which supports our primary aim to deliver an amazing customer experience and anchors on the NetflixCS global values
- Recruit and develop the highest caliber leadership to manage performance and culture
- Partner closely with site leadership and Global CS management to consistently deliver unparalleled service and support to Netflix customers
- Spearhead and drive support projects and new initiatives that allow us to gain insights and identify best practices to share across the global CS network
- 10+ years experience ramping and managing large-scale operations (1000+ employees)
- Proven experience developing and leading large teams in a high performance culture
- Ability to build strong relationships within CS and cross-functional teams- Understanding of electronic content and streaming technologies preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarize complex performance and customer data to drive actionable plans that are impactful to the business-
- Experience presenting reports, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management
- Proven ability to track, measure, and optimize multi-disciplined operations team
- Experience with alternate operational approaches such as work from home models is a plus
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NetflixCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NetflixCS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Apply