Facilities Coordinator – Amsterdam
SHARE THIS JOB:
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
Netflix Global is recruiting a Facilities Coordinator to join our team in Amsterdam. As the Facilities Coordinator you will play an integral role in supporting and maintaining a large operations facility. This is a hands-on role where the ability to be flexible in a busy environment is a must.
- Maintenance of buildings and facilities systems (HVAC, fire/life safety equipment, elevators, security, etc.)
- Help with employee programs such as catering services, employee engagement events, all-hands meetings etc.
- Ensure measures are in place for off hours/emergency support (including on call availability as needed)
- Promote workplace safety (disaster recovery, OSHA), environmental practices, waste reduction opportunities, sustainability, and energy conservation initiatives
- Assist with building security as it relates to vendors/onsite coverage, fobs, and tags
- Coordinate shipping and receipt of all deliveries
- Liaise with office cleaning contractors and ensure upkeep of building
- Maintain compliance with building codes and safety regulations
- Coordinate the performance of work by third-party contractors
- Ensure quick recovery during outage by following the disaster recovery plan
- Maintain list of vendor contracts for outsourced services, conduct RFPs for new services as required, and place service calls and installation requests as needed
- Troubleshoot day-to-day IT desktop issues (Chromebook environment) and escalate as needed
- Manage conference room and Audio/Video systems across the facility
- Setup, troubleshooting, and wire management of new/existing workstations
- Manage a relationship with 3rd party service provider for network management.
- Inventory creation and management (furniture systems, consumable products, office supplies, etc.)
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills - phone, written, face to face
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing and busy environment
- Prioritize workload effectively and use excellent judgement delivery outstanding results
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally, thinking practically and with a solution oriented mindset
- A high-energy and dynamic individual with a can-do attitude
- Strong technology skills, (familiarity with Chrome OS while an advantage not a requirement)
- 3+ years in a similar role, must include management of corporate buildings and be inclusive of both facilities and office services
- Thrive on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them, and collaborating with key stakeholders
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.Apply