Customer Service Representative Swedish Speaking – Amsterdam
SHARE THIS JOB:
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming. We are currently recruiting for Swedish speaking in our Amsterdam Customer Service site (Sloterdijk).
Our CS culture within each of our locations is unique; anchoring on our rich Netflix culture that sets us apart from most other companies. We focus on an environment that supports freedom and responsibility in how we interact with our customers . Our culture is one-of-a-kind, with a laser focus on giving our employees what they need -things like competitive pay,subsidized food at our on-site cafeteria and career growth opportunities to name a few - so they can give our customers what they need which is to get back to streaming. We believe every contact is an opportunity to deliver not only the right resolution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
- The ability to fluently speak Swedish
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- The ability to work 40 hours per week
- Open availability between the hours of 7am to 11pm 7 Days a week.
- Experience providing fantastic customer service, face to face or on the phone.
- Amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling)
- Experience using a streaming player or gaming system (PS3, Wii, Xbox, Apple TV, iPad, etc.)
- An understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc)
- The ability to show up to work on time and work your scheduled shift
- Great typing skills (at least 35 words per minute required)
- The ability to quickly adapt to change
- Strong passion for the Brand
- The drive to be successful and contribute to the success of others
- Provide exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world to get members back to streaming. Service will be provided in both your mother tongue Nordic language and in English.
- Perform basic-level technical troubleshooting, billing and general question assistance.
- Give and receive performance feedback with your teammates and Supervisor regularly.
- Qualifying for our great benefits that include; Health contribution, pension contribution, 25 days per annum paid holidays and FREE Netflix to name but a few.
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive enthusiastic attitude.
- A fast-paced and high performing work environment (our work can be Stressful but YOU thrive on it!)
- Watching Movies and TV Shows
- Having conversations with people you don’t know (Interacting with all types of people from all over the world)
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Continuously striving to improve and develop
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.Apply